2010-10-01

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Heaven Walkthrough Part 116: Destiny Tower Part 1!

HURRAY FOR NEW MUSIC from other games! Well, this exemplary almost done. I resolved it by exploring the hardest dungeon in the game, Destiny Tower end! As this is the most difficult dungeon, it would be the perfect end of this walkthrough. But this prison has had over 99 floors, I had to split it into 3 parts. In this video, I was only at the 20th Floor and I have planned on getting the 33 Floor. So I'm just going there in between videos. The thing is, in part 2 I've startedfrom the 45th, because I just feel like it, I think. Do not worry, you miss too much. Anyway unlock this dungeon you need to drink to make Spinda's Cafe. It is by chance, so I can not tell you how many drinks you have to make. It has always to me unlock this dungeon. Enter in Destiny Tower, only the team leader, you lose all your items in the bag (put your items in stock, before the dungeon), you lose all your money (your money in the bank beforegoing to prison), IQ skills are disabled, you can not be saved, and the worst start at LEVEL 1! I chose Lucario because while (I died a lot in this dungeon) of my training runs I noticed that Lucario levels as fast for some reason that I used to my advantage. In the end, I died often so this is clearly the toughest prison. Thank you and have fun. PS: I WANT THE NEXT announce WALKTHROUGH The last part of TOWER OF DESTINY!

Bestdigitalcamera Cheap lcd samsung Camera Slr

No comments: