2010-10-27

David Banner Ft. Chris Brown - Get Like Me

Yung Joc: Have you ever seen a Chevy with the butterfly doors seen is stuntin a habit, get like me, have you ever seen a Chevy with the (get, get like me) Have you ever seen a Chevy with the (get like me is seen is) Have you ever seen a Chevy with the butterfly doors seen stuntin a habit, put it in the air, stuntin a habit, put it in the air, stuntin a habit, put it in the air, Have you ever a chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin a habit David Banner: Got a chip in my engine, 26 inch rims, gotfade away money, bitch I'm out of the gym Ballin was pumpin, my old school, hit wheel, lean back on if you think a nigga is broke yo ass monkey mind, (yeah) diamonds on my pinky, (yeah) hand on the pine, touch and die, yo mama the second line (yeah), screens fallin from the sky this, syrup fallin in my cup, old school chevy, down, comin thing (nigga), what got diamonds in my mouth, got som Gucci on my seat, got g's on my (ay) bitch its cold when I speak, got a freak on my arm, got a charm around myNeck, you go away the microphone, Clock I'm Bout to catch wreck, still screaming from Mayne, pistol in my hand, Southside thowed (thowed in the game), big face on my chain, 84's on the frame , comin down large bodies hoggin both lanes, stuntinis a habit, get like me, Have you ever seen a Chevy with the (get, get like me) Have you ever seen a Chevy with the (get like me) Have you ever is seen even a chevy with the butterfly doors, stuntin a habit, put it in the air, stuntin a habit, put it in theAir ...

Hdtv Cheap lcd sony

No comments: