2010-10-03

Drake'm still fly

here we go .. in the still flying high in the sky & & I dare anyone to try & & tuh cut my wings. in the still pullin out the phantom & & this Haters cannot stand my nigga still doin my thing. in the still flying high in the sky & & I dare anyone to try & & tuh cut my wings. come in yet Shuttin cities below Everytime I. the nigga still doin my thing. in the still, still in the. responsible for everything that you hear my meteocre talent continues to try & & condition to you. took over my town & & i never asked for permission. startedpoppin bottles cuz its ATL tradition, which he celebrated by hard fuck a nigga so hard. if there is no elevator in this its a no go. do coldest thing is droppin these sluts snowblow. & & You just gimme head while the haters gimme promoooo! & & Man my dj shoulda won, listen to know that good & & respect man owes the city a Bag. all these old hands to keep their heads on a track. & & I run my Toronto Holla At Me, if you run laps. roll with Nikko party with a zukka. Income is the miracleIncome is from the future income is from the getty mutha fucka I'm ready. & & If the flare just cannot seem tuh hold it fixed cuz I do remember the flick flame bickerin ex girl, got these women jockin me from heart lake road pick erin got tuh. I tried tuh send my nigga shorts, but in Michigan certefied links my said itll take a minute if yer listenin. Please start doin. ive done me & & IM a staple in my city you can never destroy me. Rappers are emotionally, but critics reviewin mei ...

Cheap lcd samsung Cheap lcd samsung Camera Slr

No comments: