2010-10-18

Bruce Springsteen across the border in Studio Live

Amazing song from the Ghost Of Tom Joad album. LYRICS: Today's evening is my bag this morning, I will tracks that lead me across the border tomorrow, my love and I sleep under the sky Auburn Somewhere across the border behind us prefer the pain and sadness will go out will we packed here, and we found by Muddy Waters drink the Bravo Where the sky grows gray and white We on the other hand, there are across the border For you I will meet will build a house high on a grassy hill Somewhere over theBorder, where pain and memory Pain and memory have nursed it across the border and fill the air sweet flowers of gold and green pastures roll down into the cool clear water and in your arms under the open skies I will be sadness in the eyes It kiss on will be the border Tonight we will sing the songs that I dream of you my corazón And tomorrow my heart be strong And may the saints' blessing and grace Carry me safely in your arms There across the border For what are we without hope ourHearts, that we eventually drink from God's blessed waters and eat the fruit of the vine I know, find love and happiness to me is somewhere across the border

Cheap lcd panasonic Hdtvlcdlg Nikon Cameras

No comments: