2010-10-17

Aesop Rock-Drawbridge ft. Dose One

Send drawbridge (feat. Dose One) [Aesop Rock and Dose One] This is not an ordinary ballad With a perfect little bow around the middle and a black man on a white horse or a white man on a black horse's got all these tired parts where we do not sing again at random Princess raise the drawbridge, we do not serve your kind It ends where it begins and at the beginning is not nice Can not forget that not-so-perfect arc around the center ("to the Center to the middle ...) Har-Bour (???)[Said like har-Bug?] And it's a little bit goes like this .. [Aesop Rock] New in a broken foot sole (???), pedigree incessant Got (good?) (???) The cruddy part of the zealots enveloped in the belly of the blame cutthroat the result of the pope jokes soaked poacher constants And now the jewel emits cold, walking prominent .. Honor (honor), I bought you silkworms by the bucket like starter kits So first bought a stitch damaged since mammoth brigading capers Nurse the tantrum with a fantasyChaser I keep the spare wings strapped to my fuses In the plumage of the hackers [Dose One] access so that you are these things worth money now drifting this is the WHO-you-call-homeless Mock me fearful Twisted? ? and I got front row seats at the concert dddd-dead And you're in it, running from most of Ichabod (???) (???) (???) from the Alamo we moseying My kind of people? ? ? ? moseying patched (???) With my eyes? ? ? Universe, so I returned and gave my...

Cheap lcd toshiba Cheap lcd toshiba Acer Support

No comments: