2010-10-02

The Ranger $ - # 1 Dime

# 1 Dime by the rangers official; D [Full Song] Lyrics [Julian] In Feenin for this shawty when you see them you would Shawty So bomb customers and they know I look good and uhmmm it bad. yeah it on fire, but I have dripper her as a diva diving addicted to it, as a drug i cannot they finish the best I ever had in a few drake type shit and their prey so round that they tell me, it take b-prey so round .. but I'm not Chris Brown (no diss), but I still throw Get It Poppin jus it in the bag, the customer checksnever stoppin gettin that money baby You can have it all and if you scream my name, that all you gotta do is call. [Spotlight] Baby you will stay in my head like a cap fitted and everything you do you know that im feelin you baby could run my heart like a marathon and ill do something for you to put me on baby you keep customers on my each and every night I blog on my goal to remain in the show each night stay each time, and when I slow down it is my number one cent. [Langston] igot her drippin like a faucet, they know that Langston got to maintain that woppin on AIM now 'bout to get that back-type Left (left), Right (right), Down Up (up), ... From head to toe, you know I, I have it down I'm goin in cos 'they go harder on my job from her girls flying kick to her jazzy lil' wob And if Papa do not hope so, we hope that these walls do not talk Cuz when I get in the room you just takes everything (AUS) (and therefore) it is my No. 1 cent (and therefore) I beat her when I...

Cheap lcd samsung 450D-DIGITALCAMERA FROM CANON Cheap lcd sony

No comments: