2010-10-29

Pink - God is a DJ (from the anthology "The 2009 hits)

of me lyrics, I've been the girl. With her skirt pulled high. Been the outcast never running with mascara eyes. Well, I see the world as a candy store. With a cigarette smile, saying things that you can not ignore. How Mama I love you. Daddy, I hate you. Brother I need you. Lover hey, fuck you. I can see everything. Here with my third eye like the blue in the sky. Chorus: If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor. Love is the rhythm. You are the music. If God is a DJ, life is a dancefloor You get whatyou give. It's all how you use it. I've been the girl. Middle finger in the air. Regardless of rumors, the truth, I do not care. To open the mouth. Stick out your tongue. Mind and let go. You can "take back what you have done so find a new lifestyle A new reason to smile Look for Nirvana Under the strobe lights Sequins and sex dreams You whisper to me There is no reason to cry Chorus........: If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor. Love is the rhythm. You are the music. If God is a DJ,Life is a dance floor. You get what you give. It's all how you use it. You take what you get. And you get what you give. I say this not from yourself, run the people. This is no way to live. I have a record in my pocket. You should give him a spin. Raise your hands in the air. So that life can begin. (Life can begin) If God is a DJ, if God, I say, if God is a DJ Get your ass on the dance floor. Chorus (3x) xx

Hdtv

No comments: