2010-10-28

I Want to Be - Yung Chung

My first full song of mine. Instrumental thanks Nitruzz an amazing producer, hats off to him. This led to my devoted friend. Lyrics: (Chorus) (Verse 1) If you are that you kiss good night, will the one you think in the morning light, I develop a sacrifice whatever, because your eyes got me hypnotized They say love is war right? I'm your soilder When you cry at night ever, I'm your shoulder ready to mix single and I hope I get an appointment with the sky like an angel from heavengrand slam Got Me High like Amsterdam As you walk to be I cry "Freeze" as a police officer So please go ahead and stop Tryna be closed quickly noticed a drop in the ocean This love emotion used tear Stop Till You Drop a tear to see, thats devotion Your eyes peer through, as I was glass keeps the faithful in contrast to the other guys in your past Temptation hitting this punching bag, but my name EVERLAST (Chorus) is (Verse 2) Do you want one that you everthing as Santa Claus say what I want isI love you simply, and I hope your the one who says "I know that's true Got me has high high like a kite in the sky on a windy day, basically me away blown away into space man like my nickname was the spaceman My mind revolves around you, as I was a satellite in your solar powerd my sun light you will see the brightest sun in the universe, so I'm blinded by your beauty gonna name and number for insurance need:) (pick up line) I have like laces tied All I want to do is, you flyto ...

CANON SLR 45OD BEST DIGITALCAMERA

No comments: