2010-10-26

CHECK IT OUT Nicki FT. WILL.I.AM W / DL LINK LYRICS

DL LINK hulkshare.com [Will.I.Am] Step in the party like my name was Mr. T all these magazines hate myself I can honestly nathing fly as common as I can, if you really super OG hunny's always calm, for I fly fly fly dumbones'm always testing, because I'm floating sky high I stay n-ggerrific you do not ask why needa [Chorus - Will.I.am] (?), I can not believe its so amazing, this club is heating this party can Blazin 'I can not believe it this bangin beat it I do not believe it (I can notBelieve hey) Hey check it out check it out (x10) yeah yeah I'm feeling now check it out (x3) [Nick] Step in the party like my name was that b-tch all these haters mad because I set up did they know I'm an animal I'm an F-cking b-tch fab-haters can kill you even in my space shuttle and I do not come down I am stereo and it's just so monotonous sometimes it just me and all my bottles alone I do not come back this time [Chorus] [Will.I.Am] Enable Muthaf this plug-inIt has taken me to the club in the club rocking just like this [Nicki] Then did the sun is done so happens the sun was still in Dungeon yep done as done in London but the competition why we love some, like the f-ck they angry because they create and run crazy, I made money get in abundance man can handle I did not even these hundroids duffel bag every time I go to SunTrust, I leave the rest just to collect interest I f my interest- ck exclaimation only highlighting my nemesis and I...

Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: