2010-10-20

I fabricated it-Kevin Rudolf feat. Birdman, Jay Sean, Lil Wayne

Disclaimer-I am not own the rights to this song or pictures. This is a purely fan made video. Lyrics: fly [Birdman] Yeah, Cash Money Private Jets Heroes Polish, [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look in the sky And now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I've done it! I used to dream of the life which I now I know that theres no doubt am. I have it, I've done it! [Kevin Rudolf - Verse 1] from the city, where nobody believed in me But I never give up the fight acquaintances. Ya, but nowTip. I've told you Let It Rock The money falls from the sky-yyyy I made it. [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look in the sky And now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I made it! I used to dream of the life which I now I know that theres no doubt am. I have it, I've done it! [Birdman] Yeah YM CMB Baby Birdman Swagged 100 Rooftop remain hella choppa burning smoke Louie bag strapped wit a priceless globe Long life, flippin and get some more. Paradise, the luxury marble floorIf I hit, hit me fully, that money is more money than I am in a garbage can to see Stunna Island, money and power, the way we do it, make it rain make shower floor, large timer do great things in view of the shawty city bought an additional 100 new series flip, poppin hundreds throw in a new Bentley, Uptown stunna1 [Chorus] I look up to heaven (to heaven) And now the world is mine (The World Is Mine) I've long known my whole life (All my lifeeeeee) I have, I have it! I used to dream of life in...

Cheap lcd sony

No comments: