2010-10-07

Kevin Rudolf I Made It Ft. Jay Sean and Lil Wayne Birdman

Greatest Song Of 2010 So Far Lyrics: Yeah Cash Money Birdman Heroes Private Jets Polish, fly [Kevin Rudolf - Chorus] I look in the sky, and now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I've managed to ! [Jay Sean] I used to dream I now Im living the life I know that theres no doubt. I have it, I've done it! [Kevin Rudolf - Verse 1] from the city, where nobody believed in me, but I never give up the fight acquaintances. Ya, but now at the top. I've told you Let It Rock The money from the FallinSky-yyyy I made it. [Chorus] [Birdman] Yeah YM CMB Baby Birdman Swagged 100 Rooftop remain hella choppa burning smoke Louie bag strapped wit a priceless globe Long life, flippin and get some more. Paradise, the luxury marble floor when I made myself fully that money to beat more money than I have in a garbage can to see Stunna Island, money and power thats how we do it, make it rain make do shower floor, large timer great things about views of the city bought new series shawty flip another 100 poppin,Hundreds throw in a new Bentley, Uptown stunna1 [Chorus] I look in the sky (the sky) and now the world is mine (The World Is Mine) I've long known my whole life (all my lifeeeeee) I have, I made it! I used to dream that life in life now (ooooo) I know that theres no doubt. I've done it! [Jay Sean] Ooo I did, I made I made myself listen to it Yo Ay Ay Ay See i dont live for Glamour, and I dont care for glory in this for the love of the game lyrics courtesy of killerhiphop.com funnysuch as ...

Bestdigitalcamera CANON SLR 45OD BEST DIGITALCAMERA

No comments: