2010-10-13

Na Na Na (Art Is The Weapon) NEW SONG 2010Mcr FULL VERSION LYRICS+In Description

Drugs Give me drugs Give me drugs I don't need it But sell Whatcha got Take the cash And I'll keep it Eight legs on the wall The gas animal And we crawl and we crawl and we crawl! Think we pretty much inhale! Words Give me love Give me love I don't need it But I'm stuck with a word from your heart And I keep it in a bag In a box From the x on the floor Give me more Give me more Give me more! Shut up and sing it with me! For my security To every enemy We're on your property Standing in a V-Formation Let's blow a autoray Is not Got plastic surgery does not excuse us Beware detonation (Give me more Give me more more) I will never say, see note on the sad man Shut up and let me jazz hands when you was a great man thought you men, it asked the party met with a Gascan Kiss me, you animal! We are undertaking the public enemy, I think we have better Burden your information is a blow autoray Let Is not plastic surgery Keep your apology Give us more right detonationRight now All the way in battery city Little children Raise your open filthy palms Like tiny daggers up to heaven And all that you cause In the ruined west As angels made from neon And fucking garbage scream out Won't you save us? And the sky opened up Everybody wants to change the world Everybody wants to change the world But no one No one Wants to die Wanna die Wanna die Wanna die Wanna die Wanna die No! I think I'm dead again! *solo* Make no apology It's got the fun today I'm by authority Crash and ...

Cheap lcd toshiba Cheap lcd panasonic

No comments: