2010-09-30

Yvonne Elliman - Food of Love "-" Casserole Over Me "- Rare

When leaving it four years stint Mary Magdeline portrayed in the rock opera "Jesus Christ Superstar" The Talented Yvonne Elliman wanted a picture so far from Saint Hood and Catholicism, as they could, but more importantly, a picture of their own, and there were more rock in it than anyone knew. ALSO, the album "Food of Love" came. This is by far one of their best and unfortunately the most out albums, so I hope you enjoy my generosity is a difficult putting it on for you! This song inIn particular, the opener, so high, and always ravenous. The lyrics are outrageous and the melody is folk blues. And the man can sing the hell out! Elliman is here at home, and you'll hear when you! Have fun! LYRICS pineapple Time teeth of bread and honey, licking my lips on a Mozel pan, honey, rolling my eyes on the sugar surprise, I can not enough stuff on my body. Lemons and limes, wine rollover Cup in my hands, so pure I still suck myHair for the weeds there, I can not seem enough to fill my body! Wait till I cry! Gimme, gimme Ice Cream, Gimme a peel of a cool head heel jelly Show me your wife and I will cut a piece, because I'm in a PIE you can not find in the sky! Casserole past me! I can eat all you give! Casserole past me! I can not seem enough things to my body! Shall reject a divine and a japenese lime. Fill my face with Oriental grace. If your diet is a drag, you're not in my bag, coz I'm doing my day with thisLemon ...

Cheap lcd sony Online Trading

No comments: