2010-09-24

Putting in the Sky: watercolor demonstrations

www.cheapjoes.com - Welcome to Cheap Joe's Test Studio! I want to show today, I'll put a sky in a painting that I've done that I not take the sky We'll see if it will work with an atomizer. I cut the bag and it was about my painting where I do not spatter. I will use the coastal fog in the beginning, and I'll just start spraying. It's like an airbrush, look at that! Now I have a little more in the tree areas here so I've gotwould think that with a fabric blog. Well, before that dries, I go right into these come with ultra-marine blue, and I will raise my mask a little higher because I do not want it here, and I'm going to start spraying. Wow, this is not going to be fun? I will pick up another color, Rambling Rose, and with the same atomizer, in the blue slopes here and there. It should turn purple type. I can come back and spray a little more into it and just comeon the so-brush with a Golden Fleece. Well, can not after all the work. What would happen if we now sprayed into it with little water, to the right of the painting and wow, I do not know. In a minute we will lay a mat over it and see how we do. Here is what we have now, and it is dark I can not imagine it's snowing. So I will take my damp toothbrush, it just a little, and take the titanium white paint on the palette here - you do not always want to put it in a welland ...

Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: