2010-09-11

2PAC "Hold On Be Strong" best remix

"Hold On Be Strong" on hold ... [Lighter flicks up] Yeah it's gonna be alright, do not trip baby [inhales], it is better ... [Coughing] Ay this Thug style main, Thug style, if we can run this whole beat gon 'to em bet it's all good, uhh I never had much, ran with a bad bunch little skinny kid Sneakin weeds my lunch box and it was all through junior high, that we just gettin by And drivebys robbed my homies of their young lives I never cry, and though I had pain in my heart, Iwas from the outset you hopeless could not tell me nothing, they tried everything to help me get the marijuana had been me, it was not healthy I traveled caught places cases, which have a sick year, I felt the pain and the rain but I 'm still here Never did like the police, let the whole world knows now, I will not have peace because they chasin me down and facin me now, what should I do? These thangs that a criminal goes through And Still I Rise So keep ya head up and make ya mind strong It's a struggle every day, butyou have to hold [Chorus: repeat 4X] Hold on, be strong hold, Be strong, hold When it gives, it never had a good day, because in my hood they lost AK's pump, where the children and play's let every Halloween, not check out the crime scene can help but duplicate the violence seen on the screen My homies dyin 'fore-ends, they see they get birthdays These is the worst days, sometimes it hurts to pray and God himself turns his back to the ghetto youth I know that is not the truth, sometimes I...

Cheap lcd sony Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: