2010-09-16

My Heart (A Justin Bieber Love Story) Episode 115

Episode 115 ----- ----- Liam: Who cares ... we sleep in the same sleeping bag. There is nothing wrong with that! * Winks * Kim: Fine ...* gets in a sleeping bag Liam Liam's *: * puts his arm around her * Kim: Can I say something? Liam: Yes, what is it? Kim: You SOOOO * grin * Liam can easily: * laughs * Well, thank you. I can say, you're too comfortable * kisses on the cheek * Kim: * a bit more comfort in his arms while her legs meeting * Liam: * puts hands underneath Kim's shirt and beginsKim rubbed his back * POV: omg this is so funny ... No one but Justin than ever, that for me. At the same time it's funny, it is not Justin, I enjoy ... I am likely to do next? Liam: * whispers * Are you ok with this? Kim: Will they know it? Liam: Not if they spend the night alone in the woods somewhere. Kim: * turns and kisses him then ... * Only for one night? We forget everything, what about tomorrow? We are not out or anything, but ... Liam: You want a little wild tonight? * Smiles *Kim: * Kisses him again * Let's do this-to hear the next morning POV-Justin: * wakes to the sounds of the forest. The sun is already in the sky. He holds Ariane in her arms. She is still sleeping * God ... We did not go before sleep, such as 3 clock in the morning. It was hell for one night ... and .. yes ... Now of course I felt guilty just because Kim. I said last night not to think of it, and tha I had no feelings for Ariane. It was only a "One Night Experience" ... But now I can nothelp ...

Cheap lcd panasonic Camera Slr Cheap lcd sony

No comments: