2010-08-06

Kevin Rudolf - I ft Birdman, Jay Sean & Lil Wayne made

(Birdman) Yeah Cash Money Private Jets Heroes Polish, fly (Chorus - Kevin Rudolf) I look in the sky And now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I have it! I have to dream, the life I live now I know that theres no doubt. I have it, I did it! (Kevin Rudolf - verse 1) Known from the city, where nobody believed in me But I never give up the fight. Ya, but now at the top. I told you, Let It Rock The funds, which falls from the sky-yyyy I made it. (Chorus - Kevin Rudolf) ILook in the sky And now the world is my've known that all my life I have, I have it! I have to dream, the life I live now I know that theres no doubt. I have it, I did it! (Stay strapped Birdman) Yeah baby YM CMB Birdman Swagged Out 100 Rooftop, Hella Choppa burning smoke Louie bag wit a priceless Globe High Life, flippin and get some more. Paradise, met the luxury marble floor When I made my full, that money is more money than I have seen in a garbage Stunna Island, money andThats the power, as we do, make it rain make shower floor, large Timer does great things about views of the city shawty bought another 100 new series flip, poppin hundreds throw in a new Bentley, Uptown stunna1 (Chorus) I look above to the sky (the sky) And now the world is mine (The World Is Mine) I've known that all my life (all my lifeeeeee) I did it, I did it! I have to dream, live the life in the now (ooooo) I know that theres no doubt. I have it! (Jay Sean) Ooo I've made, I ... Imade ...

Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: