2010-08-23

Bivins - I Just Want You (Dat Ass) MP3 UP!

Rap is good for the soul sometimes XD Deathcore album Still COMING MP3: www.mediafire.com LYRICS: Verse 1: Check ... I know you see me girl yeah And I see you come over now and let me show you how a'm nigga I do it from the hood so that I ghetto class, you have to drink sippin juice from a champagne glass, I know U.S. dollars only girl you sit back relax while I and I throw this pile Throw your hands up to show me what you got in the summer of vomiting is not here yet and I'm damn hot in theClub every night with a different woman every other race champagne popping this life in the zone and you shake it too fast to follow, I'm like Young Jeezy hard, while you shake your booty in my head, I want you in my bed, if you are hungry for sex, I will ensure that you are fed up But you're here now so that we bounce shake Petrone lost in ya glass they see girls dat ass Lemme Chorus: I want only you, girl .. (The way that you have yo ass bounce I hope I can) I'll take it home .. (We sippinPetrone on our hands in the sky) Verse 2: I'm a real nigga, I have real things I do to stay fresh to death, I'm real I Chains rockin for real money, I mean real change I grocery bag bitches I'm talking real dames paparazzi flashing ice on my neck think my jewelry so cold, came with a pair of skis that make ya Got white soft guarantee you sneeze a line I promise that you never leave I can not stop it First contact's breathing heavy and I drank so much, it's hard to see, but gettin...

Canon EOS50D by canon Nikon Camera

No comments: