2010-08-21

Final Fantasy 7 Kevin Rudolf - i fabricated it lyrics

[Birdman] Yeah, Cash Money Private Jets Heroes Polish, fly [Kevin Rudolph] I look to heaven and now the world is mine I've known it my whole life I have done it, I did it! I have to dream, life in the living room now, I know that theres no doubt. I have it, I did it! [Kevin Rudolf - Verse 1] of the city known where nobody believed in me, but I never give up the fight. Ya, but now at the top. I told you, Let It Rock The money that falls from the sky-yyyy I made it. [Chorus] I look to the sky and nowThe world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I have it! I have to dream, life in the living room now, I know that theres no doubt. I have it, I did it! remain [Birdman] Yeah baby YM CMB Birdman Swagged Out 100 Rooftop, Hella Choppa burning smoke Louie bag strapped wit a priceless Globe High Life, flippin and get some more. Paradise, the luxury marble floor when I met struck me full of that money is more money than I see in a garbage Stunna Island, the money and power thats how we do itmake it rain shower in the attic, large timer does great things about views of the city shawty bought another 100 new series flip, poppin hundreds throw in a new Bentley] Uptown stunna1 [Chorus I look in the sky (the sky) and now The World Is Mine (The World Is Mine) I've known it all my life (all my lifeeeeee) I have, I have it! I have to dream, live the life in the now (ooooo) I know that theres no doubt. I have it! [Jay Sean] Ooo I did it made me, I did it I made Yo Ay Ay Ay...

Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: