2010-08-11

I am Raiding - Wowlockpower (ft. Rerollandgetadrood) [WoW parody] Preview (Looking for More)

A preview of my first song wow. Parody I made it my Kevin Rudolf! We need someone to Kevin Rudolf and Birdman to find part, this is only open to my subscribers, please pm me (wowlockpower) or on YouTube, we rerollandgetadrood the rest will find out then! Lyrics I look in the sky, now prey to me in my whole life I'm Raiding Raiding, I'm surprised I have past on the course that I now I know that there is no doubt, I'm surprised, I dream 'm Raiding Came from the gutta-Level 1 Huntagot my self to 80 directly from the pile of cash to make gold, I Drood will be faithful as always in progress ninjaing Royals uhhh and thats gold in my bag, I head for the first time leaders left the prey and dead last, which I just so much RAID / button mash, and I thought, I'll tell em trash when the starin over my rolls at you from the top the man I could lose everything if I power it is good, feels right to be here raidin rerollngetadrood in this bitch here, I own noobs up in the sky and see nowRaiding is my booty in my life I'm raiding, I'm surprised I have used the equipment I now I know that there is no doubt, I am attacked dream, I am surprised Thanks for watching, listening and reading SUBSCRIBE !

Hdtvlcdlg Bestdigitalcamera

No comments: