2010-08-16

Famous in a small town: A Jonas Brothers Love Story Chapter 28

Sorry it took so long -.- stupid me, Mr. Alexander has 18 pages of science to do homework -.- It is the first day of school! Stupid Science 10 degrees! urg! anyway: D Megan enjoy-dee --------- Liz's POV Laa DAA. I put this down the road. Crash And Burn by Jesse McCartney was playing on my iPod. I love him! Hmm .. It looks like Megan in the distance. Lets go see! I skipped faster and poked the person's shoulder. "Ahh!" The person turned around and it was Megan, she hadHeadphones on, you know, the kind that go over the ear, rather than in it. When she saw me, she slipped. "Hello!" I smiled. "Do not believe me ever again Liz!" Megan sighed a sigh of relief. "I swear my heart stopped!" "Sorry!" "It's okay." Megan smiled. She seems really nice. "So, what you hear?" We walked on. "Nothing, just some Michael Buble." She said with a shrug. "Oh, I love him, what a song?" "His latest, have not met you yet, it's really good." "I love this one!" Iscreamed and she smiled. She reached into her pocket and pulled Messenger regular in-ear headphones. She plugged her iPod in her back and laid Other Ones in their pocket. She offered me a headset and we both heard Michael Buble, as we walked away. "How do you like school?" I do not really believe she did, Nick Jonas is in it. "It's okay, I like the teachers, however." She kicked a rock. "So, you see all the guys like you?" I giggled. "Not yet." She laughed: "Do you have your eye on someone?" You...

Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: