2010-11-11

Usher - Moving Mountains [Karaoke]

www.KaraokeVIDEOS.net more such videos? We have all original music videos with karaoke subtitles. new songs, top ten songs, folk songs, funny songs, ... _____________________________________ Lyrics It's like everything I say Ooh Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh [Verse 1:] Well, now she has loved me, shawty I loved her used directly in the Maybach and roll-out of care used, they used share The love that I can not be found using I lost my way, she said she would stay And lately I've slept witha ghost My stock is down and out, I've had my weight in gold, which came before a large depression in value and rocked us And that was before the hurricane came and stopped us I told you to leave, but you lied When tell me that babies do not worry I promise us back [Chorus:] I know excuses, but it would not your heart is obliterated, I try, I'm trying my boo But it's like moving mountains ... It's like moving mountains ... hey But I keep climbing and hoping thingswould change And the sky turns gray, and the water from the rain washes progress away It's like moving mountains ... It's like moving mountains ... Why let me, let me be Leave me, leave me why you just leave me, leave me why you just leave me, leave me ooh [Verse 2:] You do not touch me, touch I do not think We really never say a word I really want to give her everything she deserves but the bag took away the curve She thinks that I am full of it...

Camera Slr

No comments: