2010-11-25

Devil May Cry, DMD 100% Challenge Mission 9

S-Rank requirements: Time: 8:00 Red Orbs: 1500 Both the time * and * the red ball needs were quite difficult to fulfill this mission: time would have been much easier if I did not have to make the different objects to collect scattered throughout the mission - in the case, I gained 3 stars devil, 2 Holy water, 2 yellow balls and a blue ball fragment: p ... The only thing I left was a yellow ball in the areas that I would take in M15 or 16. This is a mixed bag, this mission. I'm mostly pleased with himbut a few parts that I rather confused. Oh well: p Beginning - This went well. I even made the extremely difficult second Air hike through the third pillar: p Blades - average. In the event, I killed 'em fast enough, but I always wanted one or two more critical strike was successful. Floating platforms - This part was pretty decent, except the flame is extinguished kick after collection Ifrit. Ideally, I should be kicked outta the difficult exit and not to the left of it - but never mind.Accidentally, I have shown the safest way, upon exiting from the area - there when you step inside the blue markings, you will fight a death squeeze. Griffon 1 - This fight went pretty well, I thought ... XD By the way, I leave and start again in the area around the fight with a Griffon on the ground instead of into the air. I have nothing against it, starting with him was in the air, but it made the battle generally slower, and the time at a premium in this mission - so I'm tripping on a grounded Griffon. The...

Cheap lcd sony

No comments: