2010-11-27

MOBONIX - Home (A prize of U.S. Marines)

iTunes: phobos.apple.com Do not you think deserves to go viral the video? Please help out a Marine, adding it to your friends and family. Thx. [Verse 1] I'm thinkin on the Bus 'bout all us Lookin' for a flash light and tried to save this last night, our last dance in my head .. And I am Houston, Texas, without a bag in his hand. The next thing u know I'm in San Diego about 2 miles from where the freedom to blow birds. At the POA, every single day, trying to figure out how can Ijust go home. And mad props for the girls who wrote to me, and mad props to my people and family. She brought me knowin just "gave that right there for me and I'll be right there for them. As is the way to family and friends I hope you can pray all again for me, until then all my friends and enemies , raise your glasses in the sky I propose a toast to come home. [Buble] Another summer day has come and gone away (coming home) from Paris and Rome, I will go home. (Ijust want to go home) Maybe a million people I still feel all alone Oh, I miss you surrounded, you know. [Verse 2] This is to my brothers for all the times I missed and even when we were children, and now we can not remember but it's good we have our lives in our attacks we get educated, then my children play with y 'alls We group children and we will be the Earth for what it's worth conquering, wish I could be there for the times that u have been violated, or in the dirt It's kinda funny when weMove ...

Cheap lcd sony Bestdigitalcamera CANON SLR 45OD BEST DIGITALCAMERA

No comments: