2010-11-06

Kevin Rudolf feat Birdman, Jay Sean and Lil Wayne - I Made It (Cash Money Heroes)

--- ► ► ► IMadeItTone.com ◄ ◄ ◄ --- Disclaimer: no copyright infringement ONLY. I do not have music that I DO NOT EVEN all that UMG HEARD, WMG, or other source. LYRICS: [Birdman] Yeah, Cash Money Private Jets Heroes Polish, fly [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look in the sky And now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I've done it! I used to dream of the life which I now I know that theres no doubt am. I have it, I've done it! [Kevin Rudolf - Verse 1] Well-known fromthe city where nobody believed in me But I never give up the fight. Ya, but now at the top. I've told you Let It Rock The money falls from the sky-yyyy I made it. [Chorus - Kevin Rudolf] I look in the sky And now the world is mine I've known it all my life I have, I made it! I used to dream of the life which I now I know that theres no doubt am. I have it, I've done it! [Birdman] Yeah YM CMB Baby Birdman Swagged 100 Rooftop remain hella choppa burning smoke Louie bag strapped a jokepriceless globe Long life, flippin and get some more. Paradise, the luxury marble flooring met when I arrived, I sense that money more money than I've seen in a dumpster Stunna Island, money and power is the way we do it, make it rain make do shower floor, large timer Large Over overlooking the city bought new series shawty flip another 100, hundreds poppin throw in a new Bentley, Uptown stunna1 [Chorus] I look in the sky (the sky) And now the world is mine (The World Is Mine) I've knownit all mean ...

Hdtvlcdlg Cheap lcd panasonic

No comments: