2010-11-03

Tupac - Hold on Be Strong (Remix by DJ critikal) (With Lyrics)

Such an amazing remix of one of the top DJs Representin 'Pac, Thank you for all the albums you have made. All 3 of dj can critikal albums by clicking on its Web site that appears in the vdeo, or visit his YouTube channel Download. Lyrics "" I never had much, ran with a bad bunch little skinny kid Sneakin weed in my bag lunch and all went through junior high, we were just gettin by And drivebys robbed my homies of their young lives I never cry, and although I had pain in my heart I washopeless from the outset me could not say anything, they tried everything to help me get the marijuana had been me, it was not healthy I traveled caught places cases, which have a sick year, I felt the pain and the rain but I am still here Never did like the police, let the whole world knows now, I will not have peace because they chasin me down and facin me now, what should I do? These thangs that a criminal goes through And Still I Rise So keep ya head up and make ya mind strong It's a struggle every day, but yougotta keep [Chorus: repeat 4X] Hold on, be strong, to be strong to keep hold When it gives, it never had a good day, because in my hood they let AK's pump is lost, where the children and play every's Friends Halloween can not visit the crime scene help but duplicate the violence seen on the screen My homies dyin 'fore-ends, they see they have birthdays These is the worst days, sometimes it hurts to pray and God himself turns his back to the ghetto youth I know that is not the truth, sometimes IView ...

Cheap lcd sony

No comments: