2010-07-17

Sadistik - the exception of Everything

"The exception Everything" - Sadistik beautiful and innocent, adequate and militants are / on the walls of the cabin I / I'm different when you're away, I am / gone A heart for taking live scripted my sleeve, with a razor blade jacket / In Babylon would I hold my breath and listen to / close to the spirits of the death of the ocean kept when the winter / frozen skin and bones, is what my bag is sturdy meat / digest with a hope to keep other thirty pack as Lexapro / version, from all the fuckin 'Ghosts that follow me / Across a battered path of broken glass and broken vessels / It's oceanography, as the blood accumulates / I'm rude awake with one eye open like Homer's Odyssey / And to be honest, I do not need to make a difference / I want only my life, without ceasing to charge for registration / Apathetic apathetic bliss in these days / Cuz I'm apathetic with the pass aggressively / anesthetic sprays from my tongue 'til the pain / I'm trying to live mixed pay out if this or the bloodRain / love or a safe place, think twice, / When I take another shot until the angels how to sing ... / I have a bone has begun, with all these skeletons in the room / you pick thanks to the reduction, beautification is my loss / And among all the verses, I wonder if it is worth it / And if it is irrelevant that elements are constant / No sleep and apparently a pen / is the perfect combination for the therapy again / I scribble in a pad til 'it carries me in / And all the little waves in my past...

Plasma Chealcd panasonic

No comments: