2010-07-23

20 Bars (Live Recording) - The Projekt TV

"20 Bars" Live Recording - The Projekt TV yeah im back man, projekt coming strong with it, was in back and now im starting front with this, bags of raps like i keep it in my pocket, its like they are my guitar, when i rock it, im heavy metaling, and im shredding like paper, and yall settling, for who's the best of players, but im stepping in, easy like a gentleman, starting from the bottom, then i go take out the rest of em, i pop ya bag, leaving yall you players rapless, one by one, like i got my own craigslist, cause its when its game time, you know i be serious, forever hang time, i stay on top period, my work ethic is more crazy than its ever been, im outerspace, yeah i star trek it, call me Zim, invading them, with my music from all places, i got his world tied up with my own laces, yeah, its a new and improved and battle, i came on in, threw some moves, make you losers rattle, in yah shoes, when i speak on this beat, i dont lose, ima winner, never go in defeat, im on a kill streak, its like playing target practice, no competition, no bruises, no scratches, just my matches, always lit to the set the tone, im always up for the catches in the endzone, and soon enough man ill be making history, a rapping prodigy, set in stone no mystery, yall soon see it, for those who now don't believe it, i dont mind if ya hating, cause you got my music playing, yeah i dream far, i got my limits so high, a real teen star, im shining brighter in the sky, cause ive noticed lately, the ...

CANON SLR 45OD BEST DIGITALCAMERA Canon PowerShot SX20IS Ipod Accessories For The Car

No comments: