2010-07-10

Lil Keke - In AG - ORIGINAL

Lil Keke - I'm AG ORIGINAL version included COMMENT Lyrics: Gots to be a G till the day that I (thats right) Gots to be a G till the day that I die (hey.. Hey) Gots a G be dying until the day I die (ima g ima )....( g) Gots a G till the day I die I learned to get up a G (real niggas) are Gots to a G (OG's stand up) Gots a G (crowns as bricks nigga) are (i come from nothing) Gots to be a G till the day I die Lord have mercy momma done raised a real gangster me and my Daddy Coolbut he showed me tough love I was gettin fifteen at that time my old man had only been on momma could not drive, so she did not have a car, and I could still see my T-lady walk much sweat on cultivated asked her face, purse and a grocery bag me and my sister's shit, that all we ever had stuck my chest was the man of the house now in the bread winner, go get it at any cost flippin burgers, wash cars and cut meter I graduated to cooking soft and selling hard to High School with more thanIm on a path to Mo Mo hoes dough and a new album ima BG Hard Headed fly like this, but ima gangsta, and it until I die (knew what his sayin in) Gots a G till the day I die (brrrrrrrd ) Gots to be a G till the day I die (wut do homeboy) Gots a G till the day that I (as die Wuts Business )......( Keke ... his big money Stunna we da building nigga) Gots a G (real niggas stand up) Gots to be to get up a G (OG's) Gots a G (im still here) Gots to be to be a G till the day that IDie ...

Cruises

No comments: