2010-12-01

Newton Faulkner - She's Got Time (with text)

Newton Faulkner's text with "She's the time did." lyrics - verse 1 A view of a gray. Blue Sky's coming. So I do not mind. I will look her in the eye and say, hey hi hows it going? How is it Gonna Take It? God knows. Chorus She's the time. But they do not want to give it to me. It is the time. But they do not want to give it to me. Verse 2 seats on the tube. With my brown bag, black bag, red bag, blue bag. With my CDs and my two guitars. And my face with scars. Oh God no. Chorus 2 timesVerse 3 chewing on my food. On the floor. At the station. Guess the BKs OK. I try to be friendly. I say "Yo, you want a HARIBO? She says "No" End Chorus 4 times. In a live concert, he added shes got the time part 2! it was great!

Cheap lcd samsung Cheap lcd panasonic Cheap lcd toshiba

No comments: