2010-12-08

Katy Perry - Fireworks (Cover)

¡¡¡Read the description! I would ask a favor, and that is, I have decided to make this video at "topblip" Upload "(competition of singers and dancers), so if you like minimal this video, I am eternally grateful that you go to this link Vote for him and ... www.topblip.com Thank u soooo much! ** sing --- Finally, after a full day of the same song, I download this song, because I give up ... another day perhaps download the whole song because it's worth. But now I'm exhausted!I hope you like it anyway ... ;) LYRICS "fireworks" Did you drive ever feel like a plastic bag to do by the wind to start again? Do you ever feel, I feel as thin as paper like a card house, a blow from collapse? Do you ever feel already deep? 6 Feet Under screams, but no one seems to hear something you know that there is still a chance for you because there is a fire in you you have to light the spark, and it seems just leave her at night as the 4th July Coro: 'Cause babyThey are showing a firework on 'em what you value Make' em Come go "Oh, oh, oh" How do you shoot across the sky baby-yy, you are a fireworks Come, let burst your colors Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh" down You're Gonna Leave 'em falling-own-own, you do not feel like a waste of disk space to you the original can not be replaced if you knew what the future holds after a hurricane comes a rainbow Perhaps your reason why all the doors are closed so you could one that takes you to the perfect road holding as an open...

Hdtvlcdsamsung Cheap lcd samsung

No comments: