2010-04-12

Im Still Fly - Drake Ft. Page

THIS IS NOT MY SONG ALL COPYRIGHTS TO PEOPLE WHO MADE IT Lyrics: Here we go.. Im still fly Im sky high && i dare anybody tuh try && cut my wings. Im still pullin out the phantom && these haters cant stand me **** im still doin my thing. Im still fly Im sky high && i dare anybody tuh try && cut my wings. Im still shuttin cities down everytime i come around. **** im still doin my thing. Im still im still. Responsible for everything you listen to my meteocre talent proceeds to try && condition you. Took over my city && i never asked permission to. Started poppin bottles cuz its atl tradition to celebrate it by hard **** a **** so hard. If there aint a elevator in this its a no go. Coldest thing droppin is these **** wanna snowblow. && they just gimme head while the haters gimme promoooo! && man my dj shoulda won that. Well listen && respect mann the city owes us one bag. All these old hands keep their minds on one track. && me i run toronto holla at me when you done laps. Roll around with nikko party with a zukka. Shot goes out the wonder shot goes out the future shot goes out the getty mutha fucka i am ready. && whoever got the torch just cant seem tuh hold it steady cuz i see the flame flickerin ex girls bickerin got these women jockin me from heartlake road tuh pickerin. I tried tuh send my **** shorts im certefied in michigan but my connects said itll take a minute if yer listenin. Please start doin you. Ive been doing me && im a staple in my city you can never ruin me ...

Cheap lcd sony

No comments: