2009-10-30

2PAC ~ HOLD ON BE STRONG REMIX 2009

2PAC Lyrics: I never had much, ran with a bad bunch little skinny kid Sneakin weed in my bag lunch and through junior high was that we just gettin by And My Homies drivebys deprived of their young lives I never cry, and although I had pain in my heart that I was from the beginning they could not tell me nothin hopeless, they all tried to help, help me The marijuana had been away from me, it was not healthy I traveled places caught cases, what a bad year I felt the pain and the rain, but I'm still ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKS_pmLoyr4&hl=en

My Links : CHEAP BOOK CENTER ON LINE Canon EOS50D BEST DIGITAL CAMERA AND REVIEWS CANON NIKON KODAK SELF MONEY SELL A BOOK ONLINE HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH THE GOOGLE ADSENSE HERE IT BOOKSSTORE ONLIE ABUT BOOKS ADSENE BUY IT NOW TO WON.

No comments: